[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 3 20:51:24 UTC 2011

Hello again!
   OK, there's the point where I give up. At least for the moment. I've
uploaded a small tarball on my server:
http://juliencoder.de/osc_test.tar.bz2
   It contains Lieven's modified program, the modified liblo example server and
the paper on OSC querying in HTML format.
   I think, I've just seen my error. I need to write a different method to
receive documentation and be sure to do it in teh format expected: (ss) path,
doc_string
   Hm, probably I'll give it a try.
   Small question: I've read, that liblo doesn't handle pattern matching? Is
that still true?
   Kind regards and thumbs up :-)
           Julien

--------