[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 3 21:09:32 UTC 2011

No more luck. I tried adding a special handelr for the documentation request
in osc_query and got no further. Also the server on the other terminal doesn't
print the documentation. I suppose, there might be something I misread or
overlooked when dealing with documentation-paths... Is it really a part of the
path, how is it supposed to be passed on? Through lo_arg **argv?
   Stuckily yours :-(
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net