[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri May 6 11:45:54 UTC 2011

Hello Lieven!
   Thanks, that makes a lot of things clearer. Just to be sure:
client:
lo_send(server_address,"/foo/bar/#documentation","",NULL);
Sever:
lo_send(client_listener,"#reply","ss",data);
   So if I can construct the correct data, then that's it and I suppose I have
to use lo_send_from on the cient side, so the server knows, where to send the
reply.
   I'm on it, thanks! - though perhaps in the evening, it's so beautiful
outside now. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien

--------