[LAU] sending program change from the commandline

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Mon May 9 06:34:48 UTC 2011

On 05/09/2011 12:32 AM, Dominic Sacré wrote:

> This makes me wonder why Atte explicitly asked for a command line
> application.

In between songs I don't wanna fumble with a gui. I wanna press space
and the next song is ready. I even have a nice menu that allows me to go
up/down in songs if the singer decides to jump around in the set.

I already this for changing songs in my old chuck setup, so it was
simply a matter of changing a few lines of code (I hoped) and I would be
good to go...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk