[LAU] acid techno test

Diego Simak diego.simak at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:53:55 UTC 2011

I really liked this track, I don't know if I would call it "acid" per
se but it has an acid dose on it
When I was younger than today I thought that old skool techno acid
songs were pretty primitives and therefore, easy to reproduce using
modern sw drum machines and synths, but I realized that those songs
were -and I'm talking about specifically the drums- actually very hard
to implement (at least were pretty hard to me)
That kind of hardness is what I like more and what I miss from today.

Anyway, really nice track
It will be very nice if you can describe what apps/sw/hw were used to
compose this track

Thank  you
Diego