[LAU] Request for advice : more specific

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri May 27 17:00:33 UTC 2011

On 05/26/2011 04:03 PM, jim wrote:
>      I would like to convert my system to Linux.

do check out jeremy jongepier's lac 2011 presentation, as the friendly
spider suggested.
it's a very nice primer that might give you some ideas, plus it's a
video which means you have both hands free for beer or coffee :)

after that, you could google for dave phillips' excellent linux audio
articles in linux magazine. they usually deal with specific tools or
workflows, and after reading you'll definitely know whether that piece
of software is worth checking out or not.

best,

jörn