[LAU] Since it's night, here's a lullaby :-)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Nov 8 23:23:25 UTC 2011

Evenin' all!
   this is very simple. It's the Goldberg variation no.7 slightly swinged
andplayed on a rhodes.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/lullaby.ogg
   Or for the ogg-ily impaired:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/lullaby.mp3
   Or access it through the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   Oh and it's actually called "Singing In Lullabies, Vowing In Adoration". I
know, it might get a little repetitive. :-) Shouldn't be many more of them,
then I'll think of something new. :-)
   I hope you might find it nice.It was done in the spur of the moment, just
because I felt like it. Any comments welcome.
   Goodnight and sleep well :-)
              Uncle Julek

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======