[LAU] Tips for mastering?

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:41:32 UTC 2011

Hello!

Thank you all very much for your tips, I'll be sure to use 'em all!

Regardning the music: It's all produced/mixed by myself, so the workload
should indeed be minimal if all goes as planned. I'll however probably need
to do some adjusting anyways but I think mostly it'll all be about
adjusting my multiband compressor + gain enough for each song. Awesome tip
with the referencemusic, if I sort of "line up" all the tracks to the
refereencetrack it'll probably save me alot of time, kind of matching my
tracks a bit to a musical frame dynamicswise.

Regards,