[LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Nov 21 11:17:44 UTC 2011

Hello Lorenzo!
   I liked this one! Actual Linux advertisement. :-) We should put it on
misheardlyrics.com! :-)
   I'm glad you liked it. It was a bit of work yes. The complete composition
and thoughts took about two or three weeks (from 26.09.) and the rest was
spent with recording, processing, lyrics-writing and mixing. :-) But I think
it's roughly worth it. :-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;