[LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:07:47 UTC 2011

Hey Julien,

Nice prog soind and must have taken quite a lot of work :)

Not sure if it's my strong flu, my incurable linux audio/geeky biasness
but the first line of song 2. I heard (before reading the lyrics):

"Entoning ALSA browser morning" (yea, must be the flu)

BTW the smart citations in the piano parts are really fun!

Bravo.

Lorenzo