[LAU] A new Bach 3-part Invention in C minor

David Adler david.jo.adler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:57:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>  OK, just recorded:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-c_minor_sinfonia.ogg
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-c_minor_sinfonia.mp3
>  It's played on a piano and processed by a reverb from the concertgebouwe
> (Amsterdam). Nothing fancy. :-) I know, there are one or two problems in
> there, which shouldn't be, but overall it was the best I could do tonight
> and I feel rather impatient. :-)

Thanks Julien! Though not commenting each and every time, please
register that I always enjoy your playing of Bach. All those pieces
end up in the directories regularly visited by mplayer.
Having never learned to like progressive rock I generally avoid to
comment on that part of your oeuvre. :)

best,
david