[LAU] A new Bach 3-part Invention in C minor

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Nov 24 15:27:17 UTC 2011

Lorenzo!
   What ever gave you the impression, that I could admire Glenn Gould? Well I
must have done a god joyb of it then. :-) Yes, I enjoy his interpretations of
Bach very much. They have inspired me for a long time and mostly I work out
from his playing of the pieces and then find other influences. As in this case
Tomita's version from A Sea named Solaris from the Kosmos/A Space Fantasy
album.
   Good to hear, tat you like it, inspite of its imperfections.
   Best wishes
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======