[LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:27:55 UTC 2011

On 11/20/2011 11:31 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I've just completed my latest piece and it has reached its intended
> audience, so I'm ready to post it here. It's called Raw Magic:

Wow man, that is epic! If I may ask who was the intended audience?

I must say pretty blown away at 16:00 and 19:24,  and all of 09:00 -
11:14. Thoroughly enjoyed the eastern influenced metal interludes /
pirate drinking music / symphonic black metal (+organ!) . The only
transition where you may have missed the mark was the first one I think.

Thanks for sharing!