[LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:27:34 UTC 2011

Wow, what can one say but to concur, this is really good stuff.
Personally I would have liked the guitars just a tad less distorted
but it works just fine. The eastern parts are just marvellous (love
the flutes) as are also the more traditional progressive parts (can
traditional and progressive be used in the same sentence?)
You are right that the vocals are sometimes not of the same fantastic
quality as the rest but they work!

The mixing is great (a few times I thought the vocals could have been
a db lower but that's a minor remark) with great sounding instruments,
sometimes immaculate.

Really awesome that you managed to pull this off, all recorded with
Nama I suppose? Just you and the guitarplayer?!

Thanks a lot!
Robert