[LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Nov 28 21:52:30 UTC 2011

Hola Roberto!
   Yes, just Nama, the guitarist and me. and yes I think traditional and
progressive rock go together well. :-)
   Thanks for the warm words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
   As to theguitar: I played with a metal guitarist. Well, that at least was
his starting point and is, what he still enjoys tremendously. He'd been hoping
for a chance to record some really evil guitars. :-) By the way: He too
recorded with Nama.
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;