[LAU] [slightly OT] Musical citation (what is allowed?)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Nov 30 16:14:24 UTC 2011

Hello Sebastian!
   Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid, this covers slightly the wrong
matter, since I don't want to sample, but qote, play the notes myself.
   thanks anyway, perhaps it might contain some helpful material after all. But
I've seen, there are many more answers to this thread.
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======