[LAU] NoiseMaker LV2 port

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:45:28 UTC 2011

>> Thanks for pointing out your guide Leigh - I'd not seen that. I think
>> I'll have to have another go with LS to triple check it still irritates
>> the hell out of me for at least the following reasons:
>>
>> 1 - Its not in the repos of most distros due to licensing probs
>>
>> 2 - Its a bitch to compile

>Can't really disagree with either of those :) I do wish it was easier to
>install -- I hope some good unofficial repositories show up once there's
>a new stable release out.

I don't know what distrib you are using, but linuxsampler and qsampler
are compiled in my launchpad repository:
https://launchpad.net/~blablack/+archive/music-prod

It's the latest SVN version...

>> 3 - I never got qsampler to work
>
>I've never had much luck with it either, though apparently the version
>in svn now works better, and has some SFZ support.

Been using it for the past 2 years with GIG libraries and never had
any problem...
What are the issues you are referring to?

Aurélien