[LAU] Top DSP plugins?

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:07:30 UTC 2011

On 10/20/2011 04:43 AM, Folderol wrote:
> Now you've hit a raw nerve!
> As far as I'm concerned that autotune devastated what would otherwise have been
> an incredibly powerful song. Indeed, it would have been good enough that I
> would have gone out and bought a copy - and my record buying rate is about 1
> every three years!

Even when Autotune isn't abused (like it is on 'Believe'), I HATE the
sound it imparts on the voice.

--
---
My website is down. I had a motherboard failure on that computer!! (ugh)

  http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]