[LAU] metronome survey

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Oct 24 09:12:08 UTC 2011

Hello Raffaele!
   Well if Klick basically works, then it would be the question, what "your
woman" finds unintuitive about the GUI. I've seen the code. I couldn't really
change it, but it was small enough. Perhaps something could be worked out?
Basically the commandline interface is easy enough, perhaps one could directly
print the list of keys (which is VERY short) to change tempo and tme
signature. It doesn't look comfortable, but very down to the point.
   Warm regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======