[LAU] metronome survey

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:13:38 UTC 2011

2011/10/24 Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton at libero.it>

> On 24/10/2011 12:06, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
>

>>    Hello Raffaele!
>>      As I think you've just found there's gtklick, which is klick's
>>    GUI.
>> [...]
>> gtklick it's in debian archives but it doesn't show up with any of the
>> following:
>> aptitude search ~dmetronome
>> aptitude search ~dclick
>>

> Strange. It does here on squeeze:
>
> $ aptitude search ~dmetronome
> p   gtick                                           - Metronome application
> p   gtklick                                         - simple metronome GUI
> for JACK
> p   klick                                           - advanced metronome
> for JACK
> p   rumor                                           - Realtime MIDI
> keyboard to Lilypond converter
>
> Ciao,
> Lorenzo

Hi,

debian testing/wheezy here:

rmorelli at debian:~$ aptitude search ~dmetronome
p   drumstick-tools                                  - Qt4/C++ wrapper for
ALSA Sequencer - utilities
p   gtick                                            - Metronome application

i A klick                                            - advanced metronome
for JACK
p   kmetronome                                       - ALSA MIDI Metronome

really strange, gtklick description has the word "metronome" in its
description tag as I supposed first time I searched.

-r