[LAU] metronome survey

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:53:19 UTC 2011

On 10/24/2011 05:58 AM, Julien Claassen wrote:
>   Why don't you use LinuxSampler (qsampler or jsampler) plus the
> Salamander or the Maestro Grand piano, which are available for free
> download from the linuxsampler.org website. They sound very good,
> especially for free gigasamples and so are probably more enjoyable for
> a piano player.

I just went and checked, and the link for the Maestro Grand results in a
"Not Found" error, as does the link for the Mellotron samples.

--
---
My website is down. I had a motherboard failure on that computer!! (ugh)

  http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]