[LAU] buying a new laptop

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Thu Sep 8 08:18:30 UTC 2011

On 09/02/2011 10:37 PM, andy baxter wrote:

> I have had an X61s for about 3 years now, and it's still working fine.

I bought the x61s, it arrives tomorrow. Thought abough getting a SSD,
but posts in this thread suggests that might not be a good idea, maybe
later...

I'm a bit surprised and disappointed about the shared interrupt of the
FW chip. I had an T41 some years ago, and IIRC it allowed me to tune the
IRQ of the FW chip, was expecting the same with the x61s. Let's see when
I get it.

Thanks for all the inputs!

--
Atte