[LAU] A collaborative work

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Sep 14 16:09:21 UTC 2011

Hello Will!
   I just listened to your piece and fnd, that I like it. It's again far too
major for my minor tastes, but the overall atmosphere has something calm,
which almost brings a wiff of sadness or nostalgia with it. The tin whistle is
mixed nicely. I suspect, that he recorded with quite a bit of room reverb.
Pityl that he's sometimes to hesitant or taken back. It almost sounds, like he
is unsure, if he can play it. Although you can hear, that he does know. Still
beautiflly done,very acoustic, compared to most of your work. I think this
suites your music very well! It adds something, which pure synths couldn't. A
certain warmth and the ampoification of that nostalgia. A good title you chose
there.
   Warm regards
              Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html