[LAU] A collaborative work

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Thu Sep 15 19:29:57 UTC 2011

Thank you for your comments :)

@Paul
I regret that my knowledge of wines could be written on the back of a postage
stamp!

@Julian
Actually James recorded it 'dry'. I added the reverb, courtesy Gverb :)
I don't know if you've played a tin whistle, but the lowest notes tend to be
very unstable and it is difficult to prevent them breaking up and squeaking
unless you blow quite gently. I've tried myself, and it's not easy to keep a
steady breath under those conditions. I have great respect for those who manage
it!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk