[LAU] Linux/Musix/Debian on a UMPC

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:51:58 UTC 2011

2011/9/15 david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com>

Please
 add XFCE and LXDE as lighter desktop environments, too. (Although I do
like OpenBox.) KDE4 can be a hefty load to have on a music distro.

@lists.linuxaudio.org

From: csanchezgs at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:25:55 +0200
To: gnome at hawaii.rr.com
CC: linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org
Subject: Re: [LAU] Linux/Musix/Debian on a UMPC

We have those already, forget to say, but we have to configure the Musix menu on them yet. But I think we will include them, most of all if there's some interest as I see :).

---

Even though I have quite a capable computer I've have found XFCE to be about my favourite DE and have seen it mentioned by quite a few others who use Linux for audio.