[LAU] Linux/Musix/Debian on a UMPC

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 19:03:30 UTC 2011

My existing musicbox (running an older versin of ArtistX) uses LXDE. My
server (running Aptosid) uses XFCE. My personal laptop is still running
KDE3. I've noticed that a number of KDE4 and GNOME3 have become quite
hefty, and music distros seem to be dropping them.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community