[LAU] Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Audio Interface

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 02:08:27 UTC 2011

This depends on who you talk to.  The sales reps maybe(I don't have
any direct contact with them much), but the tech support guys I found
to be fairly knowledgeable and I had been attempting to track down a
problem with the Focusrite drivers on OS X with them for some time on
their Firewire line, it got addressed a year or so ago.  So my point
is that not everyone at focusrite doesn't know what they are talking
about:)

        Seablade