[LAU] Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Audio Interface

Jeremy Jongepier autostatic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:01:51 UTC 2011

On 09/22/2011 03:36 AM, Ronald Stewart wrote:
> presonus works out the box too but they all break

Same goes for Focusrite, at least for me. My Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
has one faulty channel so I have to return it and I had to return my
Saffire Pro 10 IO twice now because of faulty contacts and/or preamps.
Maybe I'm just unfortunate, my bandmate has two Pro 10 IO's and never
had any issues with it (but then he doesn't use the preamps).

Best,

Jeremy