[LAU] Some overcompressed electro that'll never get finnished

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:20:52 UTC 2012

Thank you very much Brendan, very happy that you like it!!

The stuttering voice lead was made by recording a friend of mine "humming"
over the track two full song lengths. Then I started cutting/editing it
together as short snippets that formed some kind of semi-melody, added some
distortion to that through Barry's Satan Maximizer, added some delay and
lastly fed some of it to the reverb in the song. So most is done via actual
cutting/arranging of short clips (usually 1/4ths or even smaller) =).

Thanks for the feedback! You will definately see more electronic music from
me on this list as soon as I get settled in with some new gear etc =).
Thank you!