[LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

Ronald Stewart ronaldjstewart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:07:36 UTC 2012

I tend to go with what Robin and Paul say as these two guys are really
smart and a lot smarter than me.
Robin makes great points and Paul's 'move on' is awesome!
However, like Robin says things like support from these companies are
better than the 50.00.
Patrick has a big heart and maybe its best to give it a try and call it a
'test' or pilot since the dollar amount is so low.
If it ends up being a headache squash it.
BTW if there is anything Linux Audio that needs extra server or attention I
have a space to park stuff (for free) just
as a way to pay back to Linux Audio for all the help I received over the
years.

Thank you
Ron
Indamixx