[LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:50:43 UTC 2012

On 23/04/12 20:47, Egor Sanin wrote:

[...]
> On 4/23/12, Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2. Setting it at a philosophical level of Ads VS non-ads is a little
>> misleading.
> I believe that, on the contrary, this is a philosophical question.  It
> is very serious and should not be dismissed as inane.  We are talking
> about freedom.
I did not say there is not a philosophical question nor did I dismiss it
as insane. I said that posing it in binary form Ads VS non is
misleading. In fact I think some of the apparently more 'practical'
points I was asking about do have philosophical free-software-linked
implications. Hope this is a little more clear now.

Lorenzo.