[LAU] [ann] petri-foo 0.1.86 fix

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:29:07 UTC 2012

Hello again,

Seems like only five minutes ago we last sp0ke!?

Have to say I am sorry for the pretty majorly catastrophic show
stopping bug in Petri-Foo's Non Session Manager support.

You know the one, the one which made it not work when you first tried
it out and thought "huh well that's a bit crap it doesn't even bloody
work".

Luckily, as well as being trivial to overlook while testing it was also
trivial to fix.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/petri-foo/files/Source/petri-foo-0.1.86.tar.bz2/download

rest beggars,
james.