[LAU] "droning" project update: droning140

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:36:41 UTC 2012

Hey fellas!

Game making has distracted me from many things and music was no exception.
Nevertheless, I managed to update the project with 8 new tunes.
In particular I want to draw your attention to *droning140*, which I think
is a very nice tune in a sort of "classical" ambient drone style.

A nice little weird tune is droning133, I quite enjoy it for its 1960s
experimental feel.
Also *droning139* is not bad, similar to droning140 in feel.

Get 'em here and tell me what you think!
http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/