[LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Aug 6 16:05:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Charles Henry <czhenry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that most kids aren't interested in music.  It's exceptional
> for one of them to want to play music at a young age anyway.

most kids aren't interested in <anything> unless <anything> happens to one
of the powerful, salient motivators of human and primate and mammalian life
for hundreds of thousands of years.

as worthy and fabulous and simply magnificent as music can be, performing
it just isn't one of those things for the vast majority of people.