[LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Aug 7 02:03:31 UTC 2012

On Mon, August 6, 2012 12:34 pm, david wrote:

> I suspect the percentage of people actively recording and performing
music is a lot lower. Back in Bach's time, everyone was expected to be
able to sing, for instance.

You still don't get a job (or keep it) in many Asian countries if you
can't sing. Go to the boss' party and don't sing karaoke with everyone
else and you are an outsider and not on the promotion list. All the
Filipino people I know sing at any gathering they have... and I've been
the token white guy at lots of them.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net