[LAU] Sound Board for Linux?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Wed Aug 22 14:00:28 UTC 2012

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012, Michael Afflerbach wrote:

> I am looking for some instant sound board software that I can install on a
> Linux machine.
>
> Basically, I need a GUI interface with buttons (or rows of buttons) where I
> can play out MP3s in rapid succession out the soundcard.

   Sorry about the earlier post, which may have been misleading.  I
searched my email archive, and found the mention was on another list, not
this one.  And I misspelled the project name.

   Check out http://www.mixxx.org

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009