[LAU] S/PDIFF on a delta1010(lt)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 7 20:00:52 UTC 2012

Hello everyone1
   I'm very new to the world of digital audio. but I wonder; I can see 12
capture ports in JACK, of which only 8 should be analogue inputs. So the rest
must be digital? So here are my questions:
   Which items in the alsamixer correspond to their volume/routing? I'd like to
route everything to PCM out. Is it possible to have all 8 analogue ins and the
digital inputs work at the same time without having to hassle the card and
ALSA?
   Sorry, I'm sure, that these are really questions of a simpleton, but I can't
help it. :-)
   Kindly yours
         Julien