[LAU] Christmas album produced in Linux

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:12:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for the listen, and the comments, Thorsten!  Julien commented that
there may be people not able to use bandcamp, so here are a couple of
direct mp3 (sorry, no ogg for these) links for those interested in
listening.

http://advancedbudgetstudios.com/clients/Herod_The_Fink/Back_To_337_Rough_Master.mp3
http://advancedbudgetstudios.com/clients/Herod_The_Fink/UK3.mp3

Enjoy!