[LAU] Short sketch for Dave Brubeck

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:58:43 UTC 2012

On 12/10/2012 11:48 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 10 December 2012 11:47:56 James Harkins did opine:
>
>> After hearing of Dave Brubeck's passing, I was inspired to throw
>> together a little sketch in his honor. The result is Blue Rondo Phase
>> (where "phase" is meant in the Steve Reich sense).
>>
>> It's just a sketch -- not my best sound design by a long shot, and the
>> form is a bit abbreviated. There's enough to rework into a polished
>> composition later.
>>
>> Hope this proves entertaining or useful to someone.
>>
>> http://soundcloud.com/dewdrop_world/blue-rondo-phase
>
> Unforch, it doesn't play in firefox.

I ran into the same problem.  I'd listened to other tracks on Soundcloud
over the weekend, but this one isn't going to play today on the same
version of Firefox.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]