[LAU] Specimen/Petri-foo settings

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Tue Dec 11 15:23:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, James Stone wrote:

>> From my recollection it is to do with whether a particular  sample stops
> another one from playing - ie open and closed hi hats. You can select which
> sample cuts the other one.

Well, that's what I was hoping.  Except I wasn't able to get it to do
anything.  What are the numbers in the two fields refering to?  Are they
Midi note numbers?  Patch numbers?  Using what numbering scheme?

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky