[LAU] Specimen/Petri-foo settings

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Dec 11 18:15:26 UTC 2012

On 12/11/2012 04:23 PM, Brent Busby wrote:

> Well, that's what I was hoping.  Except I wasn't able to get it to do
> anything.  What are the numbers in the two fields refering to?  Are they
> Midi note numbers?  Patch numbers?  Using what numbering scheme?

AFAIR they are group numbers.

Let's assume there is a "cut" signal and the numbers for cut/cut-by
stand for proxies. "cut: 10" then means: send a cut signal to proxy 10,
if you are triggered. "cut by: 10" then means: receive cut signals from
proxy 10.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: