[LAU] New song!

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:02:06 UTC 2012

Hello all!

I decided to finish of a song I started doing this summer, but never got
around to finishing. It's basically a remake of the old A Change of
Heart-cover me and a friend did back like two years ago (someone might
remember that), so I've re-used the vocals but given it a new musical body
so to speak! Maybe it can entertain someone! =)

It's available on http://www.ironink.se/music.htm in several formats, and
on Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/a-change-of-heart-2012 .

Let me know what you think! =)

(I also got featured by Alexandre Prokoudine on
http://libregraphicsworld.org/ , there's some about my production process
and some screenshots, if someone's interested =) Thanks a ton Alex! )

Cheers!