[LAU] RME HDSP 9652. All revisions OK?

John Murphy rosegardener at freeode.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 13:40:57 UTC 2012

I'm quite enjoying the intricacies and quality of my newly acquired
RME 9652, which currently has rev 6b firmware. I'd like to use it
in Windows 7, which I occasionally boot for a racing sim I enjoy.

I believe I've read that installing Windows drivers for the card also
upgrades the firmware, so - are all firmware versions equally well
supported by the Linux driver?

Also; is there a tutorial specifically for HDSP mixer Linux version?
The MS Windows ones I've seen on YouTube seem to be different in the
'submix' feature particularly.

Thanks, John.