[LAU] Some New Music from Ogle & Carrasco

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Dec 16 21:13:24 UTC 2012

On Sun, December 16, 2012 5:00 am, Garry Ogle wrote:
> I normally just lurk here but - having received some positive feedback
> from a well-respected member of this list - I thought I might de-cloak
> to share some of our recent tunes with you.
>
> you can listen on Soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/garryo
> and here some direct links:
>
> http://www.garryo.org/music/nunataq.ogg
> http://www.garryo.org/music/nunataq.mp3

I love it. I happen to really like the mood anyway, but I also like the
different tones of guitar. The only thing I would add is a bit of space to
the bass so that it fits with everything else. I am not sure what to
suggest :)  cabinet emulation with a bit of some room I think. Just enough
to move it a bit back in the mix, not enough to muddy it. I'm a bass
player mostly right now, so maybe over picky.

I like just as is enough to listen to it more than once though... It will
go in with my collection. Good stuff.

Len

--
Len Ovens