[LAU] Some New Music from Ogle & Carrasco

Garry Ogle garry.ogle at talktalk.net
Sun Dec 16 13:00:16 UTC 2012

I normally just lurk here but - having received some positive feedback
from a well-respected member of this list - I thought I might de-cloak
to share some of our recent tunes with you.

you can listen on Soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/garryo
and here some direct links:

http://www.garryo.org/music/nunataq.ogg
http://www.garryo.org/music/nunataq.mp3

My first attempt at a mash-up video for this piece:

http://youtu.be/gpc9MEiXXyE
direct download: http://www.garryo.org/video/nunataq.mp4

And in case you missed it, here are direct links for the companion piece
to the above, published a few months ago:

http://www.garryo.org/music/amian.ogg
http://www.garryo.org/music/amian.mp3

needless to say, only the finest open-source software was used to create
these works!

Season's greetings to all!