[LAU] New Bach synth version - made with Linux and friends :-)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Dec 20 19:57:57 UTC 2012

Hello everyone1
   Here's another synthesizer version of a Bach piece. This time it's the
Invention in C Minor. I couldn't really decide, which my strongest influence
should be on this arrangement, so it's somewhere in between Carlos and Tomita.
:-)
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV773-Invention_in_C_Minor-Synth_Version.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV773-Invention_in_C_Minor-Synth_Version.mp3
   Or through the website:
http://juliencoder.de/bach/
   The strings are a Solina sample, coming from LinuxSampler, the rest is
NordLead3. and of course some fantastic plugins and a wonderful recording
software. So this time thanks to Joel, for his continuous and tireless work,
to the CALF team for the superb phaser and to Tim Goetze for my favourite
plate reverb! the list could go on, but these are the most forming pieces of
software - or art - in this piece.
   Feedback as ever is welcome, otherwise, just enjoy.
   Warmly yours
         Julien