[LAU] paulstretch portaudio conflict

James Mckernon jmckernon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:09:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. Atte, I wasn't aware that there was a python
version of the application, or that it would be relatively easy to set up -
I did get that working, so thanks for the tipoff.

Robin - thanks also. With your suggestion I did get paulstretch to compile
correctly. I had tried running ./compile_linux_fftw_jack.sh earlier, but
hadn't twigged that deleting PAaudiooutput.cpp would fix the problem.

Thanks again! Now I'm off to do some extreme timestretching.