[LAU] PS: more linux music, free and live (Re: The SuperCollider Algostep Remix Competition)

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Connected with the remix competition I forwarded the other day, here's
a *free download* from Chordpunch of two live tracks, generated and
performed entirely in linux:
<http://chordpunch.com/2012/02/remix-competition-kiti-le-step-vs-mcld-ep-free-download/>

Oh also, even better, the Strasbourg recording is live at RMLL (the
francophone Free Software conference), and the sound engineers for the
night were 100% free software too. (It was a lovely gig)

Dan

--
http://www.mcld.co.uk