[LAU] Fluidsynth midi player start at time or tickindex?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:22:35 UTC 2012

One thing Timidity has is the ncurses interface which has keyboard
short-cuts for seeking in the file, pause, opening other files and
others (it is opened with -in switch). Also the soundfont for timidity
can be set at runtime with:

-x'soundfont mysoundfont.sf2'

But If I understand correctly what you would like is to also specify the
'timestamp' at the command line something like the -ss switch in mplayer
and AFAIK none of the mentioned players do it.

Lorenzo.