[LAU] jack_disconnect on ports with spaces

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Feb 20 09:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi Iain!
   Easy: I just double quote them:
jack_disconnect "MPlayer [27685]:out_0" system:playback_1
   The shellneeds to recognise, that this is only one argument instead of two
arguments. I don't know, if escaping them with backslashes might work, but I
think not in this case. It's what the shell would usually do for filenames.
   Happy (dis)connectivity
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======